Saturday, 9 January 2010

Used Book Store

Today I spent more than an hour looking through hundreds of books in a small shop in Steveston (south Richmond). As well as finding many of the books I'd been looking to own for a while, I also picked up some classics for this challenge and three beautiful leather-bound books (Shakespeare's comedies, Shakespeare's tragedies, Dickens' great works) in great condition.

In all I bought over $750 worth of books for $250, bringing my total book purchases for the year so far to over 60, which should help me complete this challenge...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, it's Jason. I use Wordpress (just because Blogger is weird) but I'll check up on your posts :D. Take a gander at my aeisley.wordpress.com. I do some writing things etc etc, writing prompts etc.

    Adrian Eisley

    ReplyDelete