Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Amazon Associates

This blog was recently approved to be an Amazon Associate, which means I can link to their website in my review posts and earn revenue from sales conducted via my blog. I will use this service to link to the relevant product and from this you can read other people's reviews as well as see the cover art and the year each book was published.

If you choose to buy any books via my blog, I would also receive a small percentage for linking to Amazon from my site. I don't expect this to come to much, but every little helps and it will be nice to discover that people are buying the books I've read.

This is the only "advertising" I will add to the site. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Post your short story!!! I'll review it promise!

    Adrian Eisley

    ReplyDelete